Garmin Rally RS Pedal Body Conversion Kit
In designing the Rally power sensing pedal range, Garmin employed the practicality of a modular build across the line, as the axle design is shared across all models. This Garmin Rally RS Conversion Kit is simply a set of pedal bodies, which allow you use your current Rally or Vector 3 axles, single or dual sensing, and convert them to Garmin's SPD-SL body option.
The key is, you already own a compatible Garmin pedal-based power meter (Rally RK, Rally XC or Vector™ 3), and you want to convert your pedals. You use this RS conversion kit to easily swap your set's axle spindles to Garmin's SPD-SL pedal bodies for use on another bike whether you are running a single sensing Rally RS100 series or double sensing Rally RS200 series pedalset.
This kit contains right and left SPD-SL bodies and small parts you need to make the switch; spindles and electronics are not included.
- SPD-SL pedal body conversion kit compatible with all Garmin Rally XC/RS/RK and Vector 3 power meter axle spindles
- Modular Rally axle design is shared across all models in the line
- Impact rated aluminum bodies with stainless steel engagement hardware/system
- Left and right pedal bodies (Shimano SPD-SL style, single-side engagement)
- Replacement seals
- Two 2mm pedal washers which increase Q-factor from standard 53mm to 55mm
- 2 Battery doors
- Garmin has a video tutorial for performing the conversion on their website
- Color: Black