Garmin Rally XC Pedal Body Conversion Kit
In designing the Rally power sensing pedal range, Garmin employed the practicality of a modular build across the line, as the axle design is shared across all models. This Garmin Rally XC Conversion Kit is simply a set of pedal bodies, which allow you use your current Rally or Vector 3 axles, single or dual sensing, and convert them to Garmin's SPD dual-sided MTB-style body option.
The key is, you already own a compatible Garmin pedal-based power meter (Rally RK, Rally XC or Vector™ 3), and you want to convert your pedals. You use this XC conversion kit to easily swap your set's axle spindles to Garmin's SPD pedal bodies for use on another bike whether you are running a single sensing Rally XC100 series or double sensing Rally XC200 series pedalset.
This kit contains right and left SPD bodies and small parts you need to make the switch; spindles and electronics are not included.
- SPD pedal body conversion kit compatible with all Garmin Rally XC/RS/RK and Vector 3 power meter axle spindles
- Modular Rally axle design is shared across all models in the line
- Impact rated aluminum bodies with stainless steel engagement hardware/system
- Left and right pedal bodies (Shimano SPD style, dual-side engagement)
- Replacement seals
- Two 2mm pedal washers which increase Q-factor from standard 53mm to 55mm
- 2 Battery doors
- Garmin has a video tutorial for performing the conversion on their website
- Color: Black