Garmin Vector 3S Single-sensing Power Meter Pedals
Ride stronger, smarter, connected with the Vector 3S pedal-based power meter. As you strive to beat your personal best on your next race or Gran Fondo, power is the most reliable way to gauge your performance on any given day, at any given time. Unlike other power meters, Vector 3S has a sensor housed in the left pedal, so it delivers reliable, accurate data (+/- 1.0%) on every training session.
Vector 3S is an affordable way for you to receive power data and take your training to the next level. As a single-sensing system, it uses the forces detected on the left pedal to measure cadence and approximate total power, and it’s easy to upgrade later to the dual-sensing system. With Vector 3S, there are no complex drivetrain or wheel tradeoffs and no external sensors to install. There are also no pods, so Vector 3S installs like any other pedal, and it’s easy to transfer from 1 bike to another without being a mechanic. Plus, its sleek design and improved stack height provide greater cornering clearance and smarter ergonomics, and its precision stainless-steel spindle and composite pedal body have been engineered and tested to withstand years of use. It offers battery life up to 120 hours.
Get the most from your training by seamlessly pairing your Vector 3S with compatible Edge cycling computers, ANT+ or Bluetooth-enabled fitness devices; including compatible Forerunner® and fenix® devices', and the Garmin Connect Mobile app. Plus, you can easily update software with any of these devices. You can also integrate post-ride analysis, data sharing, mapping, route planning and more with the Garmin Connect™, Strava and TrainingPeaks. And use ANT+ connectivity to get stronger by pairing Vector 3S with TrainerRoad.
- Single-side sensing pedal-based Power Meter with ANT+® and Bluetooth® device communication
- Fully integrates with Garmin cycling ecosystem for data analysis
- Installs like any other pedal and quickly transfers between bikes
- Does not require a torque wrench at installation, just 9/16 open pedal wrench
- Reports cadence and total power (watts), features field calibration
- Accuracy: +/- 1.0%
- Easily upgrades to dual-sensing system Vector 3 system
- Easy updates via compatible Edge® cycling computers, ANT+® connectivity or Bluetooth®-enabled fitness devices, Garmin Connect™ Mobile app
- Battery life / type: up to 120 hours / LR44/SR44 (x2)
- We highly recommend you follow all set-up instructions prior to use, especially any and all firmware updates to ensure you have all current features and capabilities
- Sold as a pair of pedals (measurement device is within left pedal axle)
- Q-factor: 53 mm, up to 55mm with supplied spacing washer
- Adjustable release tension on each pedal
- Pedal/cleat (KEO-type ArcR2) stack height: 12.2 mm
- Maximum weight limit of the cyclist using the Vector system is 231 lbs
- Includes one pair of ArcR2 Red 9° float cleats, mounting hardware
- Weight: 324 grams (pedal pair)