Giro Havoc Gloves
Mountain riders who prefer a sleek full finger glove with great comfort, better control, and reliable grip while eschewing padding are drawn to the Havoc Glove. it is the ideal choice for today's trail riders who want refined fit and styling, technical ability, and everyday durability. The key to getting this formula right starts with the palm: a seamless, pre-curved one-piece design made with a perforated knit AX Suede® microfiber that's thin enough to contour with your hand, doesn't bunch, yet is more than durable enough for everyday trail riders.
Any warm weather full finger glove needs to breathe and allow air to flow in keep hands cool and as dry as possible. The upper is made with stretch Ariaprene® mesh that offers a second skin feel, exceptional breathability, and features TPR knuckle (metacarpal) coverings as a shield from trailside hazards, and a sleek under wrist hook-and-loop adjustable wrist closure for fast, intuitive fit and closure. The index finger and thumb of each glove are touch screen compatible.
- Lightweight, highly breathable, form-fitting, full finger cycling glove for trail riding
- No padding for prime control and feel- suspension and good grips ensure comfort/damping
- Perforated, pre-curved Ax Suede® palm that conforms with your hand's natural ergonomics and allows for moisture release and ventilation
- High-stretch Ariaprene® mesh for exceptional breathability, comfort, and air flow
- TPR knuckle coverings as a shield from trailside hazards
- Sleek under wrist hook-and-loop adjustable wrist closure for fast, intuitive fit
- Index finger and thumb of each glove are touch screen compatible
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, XL, XXL
- Colors: Black, Portaro Grey/Glaze Yellow, Morning Storm/Green
|Head Circumference||51-55 cm / 20"-21.75"||55-59 cm / 21.75"-23.25"||59-63 cm / 23.25"-24.75"|