Giro Seasonal Wool Cap
There is nothing like a great Fall/Spring weight cycling cap. A Merino cap is a staple in almost every pro cyclist’s wardrobe, and for good reason. Relatively light, they fit well, they’re comfortable and easy to carry or wear when you’re off the bike. Giro's Merino Seasonal™ Cap is thin enough to fit under helmets, with an updated panel construction that reduces bunching or odd seaming. The brim has been shortened compared to some caps,for better upper peripheral vision without reducing the ability to block sun and rain.
The winter weight Australian Merino wool blend is complemented by an X-Static® liner, a reinforced brim, and the ear flaps fold up or down as needed. Offered in two sizes for best fit, you can stay warm, naturally, with great wicking from this soft, comfortable wool cycling cap for winter, from Giro.
- Great shoulder season Merino wool cycling cap with clean design
- Seasonal weight Australian Merino wool blend
- Ear flaps fold up or down as desired based on conditions
- Shorter, reinforced brim for better visual field' blocks effectively
- Updated panel construction that reduces bunching
- Flat stitch construction
- X-Static® liner
- BlueSign Approved fabric
- Sizes: S/M, L/XL
- Color: Black
|Head Circumference||51-55 cm / 20"-21.75"||55-59 cm / 21.75"-23.25"||59-63 cm / 23.25"-24.75"|