Giro Winter Merino Wool Socks
With a 6" tall contemporary cuff height, the natural properties of Merino wool fiber, and proper balance of technical materials and informed construction, the Giro Winter Merino Wool Socks will be your best friend through the colder months. The Merino wool fibers naturally wick away moisture and hold heat with excellent thermoregulation. For ideal use, the shoe worn must also allow moisture to escape. Though wool can hold heat even when wet, thinner, cycling-oriented socks have less capacity for this.
Construction wise the socks also carry polyester fibers for strength and durability in high wear point around the toe and heel, as well as provide some structural support. Lycra provides resilient and reactive stretch for better fit and performance, while elastic is used in the cuff for better vertical hold during activity. Of course you can see the various construction techniques in the way the fabrics are used, placed, and aligned- such as the arch compression band, reinforced heel and toe zones, upper foot ventilation, and the tube style stretch construction of the hi-rise cuff.
- Technical Merino wool blend winter weight socks with tall cuff height optimal for cold temperature activity
- The fabric blend allows the Merino wool to offer natural wicking and insulation capabilities
- Polyester, Lycra and elastic deliver strength, stretch, fit and overall comfort, hold during use
- Naturally resistant to retaining moisture which resists odor build-up and degradation
- Thin enough to get a precise fit inside your road shoe, yet durable enough for all disciplines/conditions
- Materials: 70% Merino wool, 15% polyester, 10% Lycra, 5% elastic
- Simple Giro logos in contrasting colors on the front of the cuff and foot upper
- Cuff height: 6"
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, XL
- Color: Charcoal/Grey, Black/Dark Shadow, Olive
- Weight: 39 grams (Large)
|Head Circumference||51-55 cm / 20"-21.75"||55-59 cm / 21.75"-23.25"||59-63 cm / 23.25"-24.75"|