Honey Stinger Rapid Hydration Perform
Honey Stinger's Rapid Hydration Mixes are the only hydration products to use honey as the energy source, demonstrated to be one of the best natural sugars for athletes. The system is offered in three versions. Prepare, Perform, and Recover. The Rapid Hydration Mixes taste great and contain only clean ingredients you will recognize and trust. The Perform version of the Rapid Hydration Mix is the during-exercise fuel and hydration formula. It is intended to be consumed throughout activity to maintain energy & sodium levels. Yes, this is Honey Stinger, and there is a reason honey is the main ingredient in each of these mixes. It not only helps them taste great, but as a natural blend of glucose and fructose, it can be pivotal to top performance because of the way the body absorbs and utilizes these sugars. Sold here in pouches that contain 24 individually packaged servings you can maximize Performance, with 50 calories of energy when mixed with 16 fluid ounces of water.
Based on science pioneered by the World Health Organization, Honey Stinger's formula combines honey with sodium and water to speed the absorption of key nutrients when you need them most. This helps you maintain prime hydration levels and have a reduced risk of heat injury, so you can crush it again and again. Again, honey is glucose and fructose. Digestively speaking, the human gut can only absorb 1 gram of glucose per minute or 60 grams per hour. The added fructose allows for the absorption of an additional 30 grams of carbohydrates per hour. This extra absorption helps maintain blood sugar levels and prevent hypoglycemia during training and competition. So if you’re looking to level-up your health and performance, honey-powered hydration might be the competitive advantage you’ve been waiting for.
The Perform formula helps you absorb available carbohydrates while exercising to give you an energy boost, while supporting mental focus, and replacing electrolytes lost during the workout. During the workout it optimizes hydration with Honey Stinger's 3:1 Sodium to Potassium ratio, and can also support brain function, mental focus, and cognitive health with benefits from and L-Theanine. You'll notice that the Prepare phase product has a a reverse 1:3 ratio and also contains Citocoline. Along with difference in calories the Perform is the places the emphasis where necessary. As far as ingredients that impact the brain, remember that water is the driving force, but can be assisted by supplements. The human brain is optimally 80% water and that is reduced when you dehydrate, so staying fueled and hydrated helps keep you energized, sharper and healthier, including making better decisions and reactions while training so you can maximize your effort and stay above dehydration levels, for faster and healthier recovery.
Please note that Mango Melon is the only flavor of Rapid Hydration Perform that also delivers 50mg of caffeine, which it gets from the addition of an Organic Guayasa extract.
- During-exercise hydration mix optimized to ensure your full hydration process is more effective
- Developed as the 2nd phase of a 3 stage hydration process- Prepare, Perform, Recover
- Intended to be consumed throughout activity to maintain energy & sodium levels
- Formula delivers 50% greater carbohydrate absorption than glucose alone for quick energy
- Drives performance by replenishing needed energy and minerals lost during high-output endurance exercise
- Optimizes hydration with a 3:1 sodium to potassium ratio, to help improve absorption during high-level output
- Supports brain function, mental focus & cognitive health with benefits from L-Theanine
- Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Certified by Non-GMO Project
- Key nutritional information mixed in 16oz of water: 1 Packet (15.5g Black Cherry, 16.37g Mango Melon) delivers 50 calories, 14g of carbohydrate (4g of added sugars), 300mg of Sodium, 100mg of potassium, 50mg of Vitamin C, 2mg of Calcium
- Ingredients: Tapioca Syrup Solids, Organic Honey, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Natural Flavor, Tripotassium Citrate, L-Theanine, Organic Stevia, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vegetable Juice for Color (Mango Melon adds Organic Guayasa Extract, Beta Carotene for Color- drops Vegetable Juice)
- Mango Melon only: Sustain energy with 50mg caffeine benefits of Guayasa
- Options: Black Cherry, Mango Melon
- Quantity: 24 single-use packets
- Sold in a Pouch