Honey Stinger Rapid Hydration Recover
Honey Stinger's Rapid Hydration Mixes are the only hydration products to use honey as the energy source, demonstrated to be one of the best natural sugars for athletes. The system is offered in three versions. Prepare, Perform, and Recover. The Rapid Hydration Mixes taste great and contain only clean ingredients you will recognize and trust. The Recover version of the Rapid Hydration Mix should be consumed within an hour of exercise for best results in your hydration process, but as the formula also adds immune system support, it can be used anytime for a general immunity boost. Yes, this is Honey Stinger, and there is a reason honey is the main ingredient in each of these mixes. It not only helps them taste great, but as a natural blend of glucose and fructose, it can be pivotal to proper recovery because of the way the body absorbs and utilizes these sugars. Sold here in pouches that contain 24 individually packaged servings you can be sure to Recover properly, with 35 calories of necessary energy, hydration and immune support when mixed with 16 fluid ounces of water.
Based on science pioneered by the World Health Organization, Honey Stinger's formula combines honey with sodium and water to speed the absorption of key nutrients when you need them most. This helps you maintain prime hydration levels and have a reduced risk of heat injury, so you can crush it again and again. Again honey is glucose and fructose. Digestively speaking, the human gut can only absorb 1 gram of glucose per minute or 60 grams per hour. The added fructose allows for the absorption of an additional 30 grams of carbohydrates per hour. This extra absorption helps maintain blood sugar levels and prevent hypoglycemia during training and competition. So if you’re looking to level-up your health and performance, honey-powered hydration might be the competitive advantage you’ve been waiting for.
The Recover formula brings your endurance exercise day to healthier end by replenishing fluid and minerals, along with the defense additives sets you up to carry better hydration through the night with Honey Stinger's 1:3 Sodium to Potassium ratio. Although Recover doesn't have Citicoline or L-Theanine, it still supports cognitive function and brain health along with the immune defense aspect. The human brain is optimally 80% water and that is reduced when you dehydrate, so staying fueled and hydrated before, during and after exercise without major drops in fluid levels ensures better brain health and can also help with sleep, contributing in so many ways to your energy levels the following day.
- Post-exercise recovery hydration/defense mix optimized to ensure your full hydration process is more effective
- Developed as the third phase of a 3 stage hydration process- Prepare, Perform, Recover
- Supports the immune system with the benefits of zinc, elderberry, and vitamins C and D
- Optimizes hydration with a 1:3 sodium to potassium ratio, to help improve absorption
- Should be consumed within one hour of completing activity for best results or as a daily immunity boost
- Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Certified by Non-GMO Project
- Key nutritional information mixed in 16oz of water: 1 Packet (10.57g Tangerine/10.10g Berry) delivers 35 calories, 9/8g of carbohydrate (2g of added sugars) 100mg of Sodium, 300mg of potassium, 180mg of Vitamin C, 20mcgof Vitamin D, 20mg of Zinc, 2mg of Calcium
- Tangerine Defense Ingredients: Tapioca Syrup Solids, Organic Honey, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Tripotassium Citrate, Sodium Citrate, Elderberry Juice Powder, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Zinc Glutonate, Organic Stevia, Beta Carotene for Color, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D-3)
- Berry Defense Ingredients: Tapioca Syrup Solids, Organic Honey, Malic Acid, Tripotassium Citrate, Natural Flavor, Sodium Citrate, Elderberry Juice Powder, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Zinc Glutonate, Organic Stevia, Fruit and Vegetable Juice for Color, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D-3)
- Options: Berry Defense, Tangerine Defense
- Quantity: 24 single-use packets
- Sold in a Pouch