This finely machined K-Edge mount for your 1st generation Wahoo Bolt head unit that will last for years. You notice the interface is getting a little, well, sloppy or less than reassuringly tight. No worries, and no need to wait for your Edge to take flight from wear or impact, as while the insert is durable to daily use and extremely strong, the folks at K-Edge designed this insert to fail on a significant impact before the tabs on the back of the head unit break.
For the extravagant sum of $5 you can quickly and easily replace the polymer insert (worn or broken) with this specific blue Wahoo Quarter Turn Mount Replacement Kit. Two specific screws with a smidge of blue threadlocking compound and a fresh, Made in the USA, black polymer insert. For $5 we recommend you always have one in your spare parts kit at home.
This mount was specifically designed to match the aero shape of the 1st generation Bolt. While it will work with the 2nd generation Bolt, this head unit has a larger form, and slightly different shape, so there will be a gap- and not the pure aero fit when used with the 1st generation Bolt's. It is expected that Wahoo and K-Edge will collaborate on a true aero mount for the 2nd generation Bolt. Return to Top
- Lightweight, anodized aluminum out-front mount for specified Garmin XL head units
- CNC machined 6061 T6 Aluminum mounts are strong, stiff, durable, precise, secure
- New hinge clamp design is hinged for ease of installation, secure with a single bolt
- Anodized finish is durable and resists fade
- Advanced co-polymer Garmin insert locks your computer in place securely
- Replaceable insert breaks away instead of computer tabs in the event of mishap
- Combo Compatible with GoPro-style interface (sold separately)
- Compatible Garmin Head Units: Edge 800, 810, 1000
- Handlebar diameter: 31.8mm
- Weight: 49.5 grams
- Made in USA, Lifetime guarantee (against manufacturing defect)