KASK Koo Demos Eyewear
KOO cycling eyewear by Kask is innovative, with options that offer use case versatility, and some that were designed with a little more specific riding in mind. The KOO Demos is more of the latter, as a shield style option with great coverage, features and technology all geared towards speed on pavement or gravel. Offering excellent visibility and protection, with a wide viewing field the Demos features a more rounded lens/frame shape, with a more subtle overall effect and clean transition to the face and helmet, which distinguishes it from it's sibling, the Spectro.
As with all KOO eyewear the Demos is made in Italy, from Italian made components, including the Zeiss polycarbonate lens. As with all Zeiss products, the optics are excellent, and this lens features anti-reflective coating that actually manages reflections on both sides of the lens, delivering better overall clarity, improving clean light transmission while increasing contrast, definition and reducing eyestrain. Not only do you get a more panoramic field of of vision, but it is fully effective across the whole design. Four ventilation ports actively keep the lens from fogging, and are quite effective without being irritating.
The Demos is only offered in the 145mm wide Medium frame size, which works for about 80% of potential buyers. The flexible, yet strong frame features anti-slip elastomer inserts on the temples for great fit placement options, with ideal hold. KOO uses their 2-position adjustable nose piece system to set the best angle, and a second size is included with glasses allowing for optimal set-up for more users. The Demos is available in a series of frame and lens colors with a spread of Visible Light Transmission percentage options.
- Shield-style ventilated eyewear optimal for road and gravel use when speed and vision matter
- Slightly rounded frame/lens shape at edges for a clean air transition to face, helmet
- Great coverage and overall build, material quality; lenses are interchangeable
- Zeiss Polycarbonate lens for optimum clarity; featuring anti-reflective coating that improves light transmission, improves contrast, definition, while reducing eyestrain
- An innovative single-lens frame design for superb panoramic vision
- 4 ventilation ports to minimize the risk of fogging
- Anti-slip MEGOL elastomer temple inserts provide added grip and comfort
- Soft, adjustable nose pad w/ 2 positions; glasses come with alternative size nosepiece as well
- Size: Medium (145mm wide)
- Options by Frame/Lens- Visible Light Transmission %
- Black/Rose Pink- 58% VLT
- Black/Blue Sky- 11% VLT
- White/Turquoise- 11% VLT
- Black/Green Mirror- 23% VLT
- Blue/Blue Mirror- 11% VLT
- Weight: 36 grams
- 100% Made in Italy