KASK Koo Spectro Eyewear
KOO cycling eyewear by Kask is innovative, with options that offer use case versatility, and some that were designed with a little more specific riding in mind. The KOO Spectro is more of the latter, as a shield style option with great coverage, features and technology all geared towards speed on pavement for road race or triathlon. Offering excellent visibility and protection, with a wide viewing field the Spectro features an angular, distinctive lens/frame shape, with a bolder overall effect which distinguishes it from the more rounded edge of it's sibling, the Demos.
As with all KOO eyewear the Spectro is made in Italy, from Italian made components, including the Zeiss polycarbonate lens. As with all Zeiss products, the optics are excellent, and this lens features anti-reflective coating that actually manages reflections on both sides of the lens, delivering better overall clarity, improving clean light transmission while increasing contrast, definition and reducing eyestrain. Not only do you get a more panoramic field of of vision, but it is fully effective across the whole design. Four ventilation ports actively keep the lens from fogging, and are quite effective without being irritating.
The Spectro is only offered in the 144mm wide Medium frame size, which works for about 80% of potential buyers. The flexible, yet strong frame features anti-slip elastomer inserts on the temples for great fit placement options, with ideal hold. KOO uses their 2-position adjustable nose piece system to set the best angle, and a second size is included with glasses allowing for optimal set-up for more users. The Spectro is available in a series of frame and lens colors with a spread of Visible Light Transmission percentage options.
- Shield-style ventilated eyewear optimal for road and gravel use when speed and vision matter
- Bold, angular frame and lens lines offer optimal visual field
- Great coverage and overall build, material quality; lenses are interchangeable
- Zeiss Polycarbonate lens for optimum clarity; featuring anti-reflective coating that improves light transmission, improves contrast, definition, while reducing eyestrain
- An innovative single-lens frame design for superb panoramic vision
- 4 ventilation ports to minimize the risk of fogging
- Anti-slip MEGOL elastomer temple inserts provide added grip and comfort
- Soft, adjustable nose pad w/ 2 positions; glasses come with alternative size nosepiece as well
- Size: Medium (144mm wide)
- Options by Frame/Lens- Visible Light Transmission %
- Black/Turquoise- 11% VLT
- White/Silver Mirror- 11% VLT
- Black/Red Mirror 23% VLT
- Weight: 37 grams
- 100% Made in Italy