The Kask Mojito X is an evolved version of the original Mojito. Slightly different ventilation shapes and improved structural functionality are subtle, but do deliver a better Mojito. As the Mojito had originally featured many of the best features of the previous topline Kask model, so those all carry over as well. The Mojito's round-profile shape has been very popular, and the number one piece of feedback we get is how great the fit and retention system works. Give that this great system is found on the Mojoito X, we expect many repeat buyers and new, satisfied wearers.
Kask's Up-N-Down pivoting fit system is one of the best designs available. Not only can you adjust the shell over your head, but the retention system on the back of the neck as well. Let's face it, while there are some head shape similarities out there, rider posture, skull shape, hair style (or lack thereof), even your sunglass choice all impact how a helmet fits and how you want it to sit on your head. You can push the system into place quickly, or use the dial for precise adjustments. Comfort and protection are the balance here, and Kask gives you a lot of flexibility.
The In-Mold shell/liner design featuring EPS foam and an internal matrix meets or exceeds all US and EU certifications, but also is channeled to maximize air flow and exhaust from the extensive venting system, which means you stay cool and dry. MIT technology carries the structural polycarbonate on the top, the base ring and the lower back of the shell to protect foam edges that would otherwise be exposed. The anti-microbial sanitized liner is soft and comfortable, while the soft chin pad is carried by a very flexible faux leather strap that is hypoallergenic and hand-washable. Kask also prioritizes 360 degree low light visibility with reflective elements on the straps and helmet structure.
The Mojito X is more than weight competitive at 220 grams in a medium, offers superlative retention and fit, keeps you cool and dry while riding, and protects your most valuable asset. With a sleek style and graphics that look fast even while straddling your bike at the coffee shop, this is a helmet you will love.Return to Top
- Stylish, lightweight update of a truly loved road helmet
- Kask's Up-n-Down pivoting retention and fit system provides amazing fit
- Full wrap polycarbonate shell and In-Mold EPS foam design
- MIT applied for complete protection thanks to the polycarbon layer that covers the shell on the top, base ring, and on the back- protects edge foam, adds structure
- Sanitized liner keeps you cool and dry; antimicrobial
- Soft chinstrap is hypoallergenic and handwashable
- Highly engineered venting and air channeling system
- 360 degree reflective features
- Colors: See selection menu
- Sizes: Small (48-56cm), Medium (52-58cm), Large (59-62cm), XL (63-64)
- Weight: 220g (Medium)
Protone, Valegro, Utopia, Wasabi, Mojito3 Helmets
|Head Circumference||50-56 cm||52-58 cm||59-62 cm|
Mojito X, Mojito X Peak Helmets
|Head Circumference||48-56 cm||52-58 cm||59-62 cm||63-64 cm|
Bambino Pro Helmet
|Head Circumference||55-58 cm||59-62 cm|