Lezyne KTV Drive Front Light
The KTV Drive Rear Light from Lezyne that delivers up to 7 Lumens of light via 2 high power LED's. At just 47 grams, with flash mode, steady, and pulse run modes and USB charging via an integrated stick, the KTV Drive Rear Light packs considerable features, brightness, and use options into a small package with a flexible mounting system that works with round or aero posts.
As this is Lezyne, you also get high-level water resistance, 180° visibility, and a high strength composite fiber case as well. USB recharge time is just 3 hours from empty to full charge. Memory mode keeps the light set to the run mode last used for convenience, and there is an intelligent power/charge indicator that takes the guesswork out. The steady run mode is full power for 3.25 hours of use, while the pulse mode maintains the 7 Lumens for 5.5 hours. The flashing mode delivers 8.5 hours of run time.The silicone strap that mounts the light is quickly removed and installed, ensuring you can charge your light, or make it in and out of the grocery quickly without fuss.
We love Lezyne's lights for their construction and reliability, fair pricing, and solid performance. Isn't that what we should all expect from a rear light?
- Compact, high visibility safety light with two ultra bright LED's rated to 7 lumens
- Durable, waterproof construction in a super lightweight design
- Side visibility cutouts for 180 degrees of visibility.
- Unique aero and round post compatible design
- Integrated USB stick for convenient cable-free recharging
- Steady, Pulse, and Flash modes
- Recharge time via USB: 3 hours
- Color: Black
- Weight: 47 grams