Lezyne Zecto Drive Rear Light
The best compact taillights deliver appropriate run modes and brightness without needing overwhelming Lumen power. The Lezyne Zecto Drive Rear Light gives you an 80 Lumen max Daylight Flash, plus a second DF mode, 3 constant and other 3 flash options. In other words, it is close to perfect. Three bright LED's pass through a red lens for a wide light field off the rear facing reflector. This MOR (Maximum Reflective Lens) gives a clean beam pattern of light that is wider and brighter than the three individual lights. The Zecto Drive Rear Light is powerful enough for virtually all commutes or as an emergency option if you get caught out longer into the darkness, allowing you to be seen from a long way off.
The eight lighting options are geared towards the commuter focus, so the Daylight Flash1 mode pushes out the 80 Lumens, while a constant 25 Lumens on Blast has a 3 hour run time. With 8 total modes, you are sure to find the proper balance between run time power, brightness, flash action, and time of day.
The body of the Zecto is constructed from a Composite Matrix for durability and lightweight. The faceplate and lens ring is CNC'd and anodized aluminum. Side visibility lighting is also your Intelligent Power and Charging indicator. On the bottom of the body there is a small UBS port for the rechargeable battery. Recharge time from an empty battery is at 1amp is approximately 2.5 hours. The patented dual clip system offers the user a strap or clothing clip and a silicon strap, so you can choose the best option for attachment with bike or bag. Total weight for a Zecto light is 47 grams.
- 80 Lumen max super compact red taillight with 3 LED's, 8 lighting modes, USB charging, exquisite build quality
- CNC aluminum face plate and ring with composite fiber-plastic body- durable, strong and weather proof
- USB rechargeable, internal Li-Po battery
- Charging time: 2.5 hours via USB cable (included) at 1 amp
- 8 Lighting Modes- 3 Constant, 3 Flash, 2 Daylight Flash
- Daylight Flash1: 7:30 hrs run time at 80 Lumens
- Daylight Flash2: 10 hrs run time at 50 Lumens
- Blast- 3:00 hrs at 25 Lumens
- Enduro- 4:45 hrs at 15 Lumens
- Economy- 11 hrs at 5 Lumens
- Flash1- 7:30 hrs at 10 Lumens
- Flash2- 10:30 hrs at 10 Lumens
- Flash3- 6:40 hrs at 10 Lumens
- Mode memory: light will remain in mode it was last used in
- Cut-outs on side of lens provide 180 degree visibility in all lighting modes
- Side visibility lighting is also your Intelligent Power and Charging indicator
- Dual mount design: strap or clip-on
- Color: Black
- Weight: 47 grams