Light and Motion GoPro Mount
The popularity of running video camera's such as GoPro's models while you ride has led many companies to develop solutions to allow cyclists to combine mounting systems. Given the lack of available mount-related real estate in a bike's cockpit or on your helmet, this is much appreciated. Light and Motion makes this adapter so you can run your light, in this case an Urban or Deckhand model, on an existing GoPro mount interface. So if your helmet has a built in GoPro camera mount, you can attach your light directly to it. Perfect for set-ups like a K-Edge dual Garmin, GoPro mount so if you need a light, and not your video camera, you just swap them out, leaving your Garmin untouched and maintaining a cleaner, more usable cockpit.
Made in the US from durable, nylon impregnated, compressed plastic, the simple to use Light and Motion GoPro mount installs to your light in about a minute, using the supplied 2mm Hex key (or one of your own). Effective, useful, and durable, all in service of improving your cycling experience. Sounds like a typical Light and Motion product to us.
- Mount adapter to change you standard light mount to a GoPro style mount
- Perfect for helmets and other accessory mounts with a GoPro interface
- Simple to use, installs to light in under a minute with 2mm hex key
- Durable, nylon impregnated compressed plastic
- Thumbscrew for quick attachment to GoPro interface
- Color: Black
- Option: Urban/Deckhand series lights