Light and Motion Vis 1000
The Vis series front lights for late 2020 absorbed several Urban models, and this Vis 1000 is essentially the former Urban 1000, which had been one of our best-selling lights for the previous 2 years. There are few lights made that can touch the quality, reliability, stable lighting power, and subsequent value under $90 as the Vis 1000. It is a great option for commute, road, gravel and path riding, and can be an emergency or back-up trail light. We love the lighting modes and overall versatility of this light.
Your decision on light brightness/power derives from your need to see and be seen, and your intended usage. Vis series lights are optimized for the urban environment and commuting, but the light weight and size make it versatile. The 20 degree spot and special reflector system of the Vis 1000 light gives you a strong, balanced beam out to about 120', with excellent 90 degree vision out to about 120'. The custom micro-peened surface of the reflector focuses the beam pattern more towards the center of the viewing area throughout. This is an ideal beam for seeing ahead and also picking up surface obstacles or poor terrain conditions. Customize your lighting needs and extend your run time by selecting Medium (3 hours at 500 Lumens) or Low (6 hours at 250 Lumens). Plus, you get a 500 Lumen SafePulse mode, and a lockout and the aforementioned High/Medium toggle mode.
- 1000 Lumen CREE LED Headlight with several lighting/ use modes designed for urban, road, trail or gravel
- Integrated USB rechargeable Li-Ion battery w/Micro USB recharging
- Charging time: 6 hours at .5A
- Micro-peened custom optimized reflector creates a smooth, even beam pattern
- Accurate battery status indicator
- Beam Angle: 20° (Spot)
- High / 1000 / 90 minutes
- Medium / 500 / 180 minutes
- Low / 250 / 360 minutes
- SafePulse / 500 / 720 minutes
- One-touch High/Medium toggle to efficiently decrease intensity when full power is not needed
- Innovative amber side lighting increases visibility on the road, can be turned off for trail riding
- Micro USB charging technology will fully charge the battery in 6 hours, cable included
- FL1 rated for Impact Resistance (1m), Depth (1m), IP 67
- Waterproof design provides all-weather reliability and long-term assurance in all conditions
- Included strap mount system cinches light to bar, but is removable from light
- Other mount options sold separately (same as Urban mounts)
- Dimensions: 1.2" x 1.2" x 4"
- Color: Trooper Black
- Weight: 121 grams