Light and Motion Vis Pro 1000 Trail
The Vis series front lights for late 2020 absorbed several Urban models, and the Vis Pro 1000 Trail adds the FC (fast charge) system, as well as a trail-specific lens design for greater ground-level penetration further out. There are few lights made that can touch the quality, reliability, stable lighting power, and fast charge capability than the Vis Pro 1000 Trail. It has been optimized for Trail use, but would be great for gravel rides and bikepacking adventures We love the lighting modes, speedy charging via USB 2amp and overall versatility of this light.
Your decision on light brightness/power derives from your need to see and be seen, and your intended usage. Most Vis series lights are optimized for the urban environment and commuting, but Trail is it's own version, but enjoys the same the light weight and size that make it a great adventure light. The custom trail, micro-peened surface of the reflector focuses the beam pattern more towards the ground ahead of the general viewing area.. This is an ideal beam for seeing ahead and also picking up surface obstacles or poor terrain conditions. Customize your lighting needs and extend your run time by selecting Medium (3 hours at 500 Lumens) or Low (6 hours at 250 Lumens). Plus, you get 720hours of the daytime, 500 Lumen SafePulse mode, a lockout and the High/Medium toggle mode.
- Vis Pro lights add FC (Fast Charge) Electronics, ideal for daily commuters that rely on lights day and night, or those who want to reduce charging time while traveling to the trailhead or during bikepacking comfort stops
- Trail model-exclusive smooth reflector optimizes the beam pattern for enhanced forward ground visibility
- 1000 Lumen CREE LED Headlight with several lighting/ use modes designed for urban, road, trail or gravel
- Integrated USB rechargeable Li-Ion battery w/Micro USB recharging
- Charging time: 2.5 hours at 2amp
- Accurate battery status indicator
- Beam Angle: 20° (Spot)
- Mode / Lumens / Runtime:
- High / 1000 / 90 minutes
- Medium / 500 / 180 minutes
- Low / 250 / 360 minutes
- SafePulse / 500 / 720 minutes
- One-touch High/Medium toggle to efficiently decrease intensity when full power is not needed
- Innovative amber side lighting increases visibility on the road, can be turned off for trail riding
- FL-1 rated for Impact Resistance (1m), Depth (1m), IP 67
- Waterproof design provides all-weather reliability and long-term assurance in all conditions
- Strap mount system cinches light to bar, but is removable from light
- GoPro-type mount adapter included (helmet mount available- sold separately
- Dimensions: 1.2" x 1.2" x 4"
- Color: Grey/Black
- Weight: 121 grams