Park Tool 106 Work Tray
The Park Tool 106 Repair Stand Work Tray mounts directly onto all PCS-10, PCS-11, PRS-15 and PRS-25 Repair Stands. It also fits 2012 and newer PRS-20 and PRS-21 Repair Stands. The key? The 106 Work Tray has under-mounted pegs that fit directly into adjuster clamps or fittings that come with those workstands. As you will see below, Park offers other options to work with numerous other stands.
The 106 is a great repair stand accessory built to keep tools, lubes and spare parts close at hand, and has been well thought our for home or professional use, making it ideal for travel use as well, when no bench is close by. You get a huge deep walled compartment for general use, and a smaller version for items you want to isolate. There is a series of round holes of variable size for easy tool storage and access, as well as a bar that can be used for hanging tools, a shop rag, etc. One deep section holder is great for cleaners and lubricants, and Park integrates the two-hole port needed for the PTH-1 Paper Towel Holder.
Construction is molded composite, with steel bars and connections for excellent durability and protection from grease and cleansers. Park offers adapter clamps that allow you to use the 106 Repair Stand Work Tray with numerous other workstands, so check the list below. You would need the proper adapter, sold separately, to make the system work.
- Repair stand tray built to keep tools, lubes and spare parts close at hand
- Two deep-walled compartments
- Hole-style tool rack and lube/cleaner holder
- Universal tool/towel bar
- Integrated tab system holds plastic market bag for trash
- Receiver pods to accept PTH-1 Paper Towel Holder (available separately)
- Direct fit: all PCS-10, PCS-11, PRS-15, PRS-25 Repair Stands. Also fits 2012 and newer PRS-20, PRS-21 Repair Stands
- Requires adapter 1707.2 Collar for: 41mm (1-5/8”) upright tubes on 2011 and older PRS-20, PRS-21 Repair Stands ,1996 and newer PCS-1, PCS-4, PCS-4-1, PCS-4-2 Repair Stands
- Requires adapter 106-AC for: fits 35mm-37mm (1-3/8”) upright tubes on PCS-9 Repair Stands, as well as 2003 and newer PCS-1, PCS-4, PCS-4-1, PCS-4-2 Repair Stands Note: 1702.2 Collar and 106-AC are sold separately