Wippermann 11 Speed ConneX Link
Wippermann has been offering ConneX connecting chain links since the 8-speed days. The German company has been making bicycle chains since 1893, and years of evolution and experience have informed the development of this reliable, simple two-piece "master" link, which provides a seamless transition from link to link for optimal shifting and quiet mechanization.
The 11-speed specific ConneX link carries on the tradition as most reliable in the industry. The link is easy to install by hand, and Wippermann provides a detailed photo description on how to do it in the box, and online. Removal is also designed to be tool free, in the shop or on the road. Simple practice at install will make field action much less stressful. The ConneX link can be used as many times as you would like over the life of a chain. We recommend using a new link every time you install a new chain, but even with repeated removal an installation during chain cleanings the link is perfectly safe to use. Carry a spare ConneX 11 link in your saddle bag for unexpected emergencies.
- ConneX 11-speed link for Wippermann 11 chains
- Maintains superior shifting properties of innovative high performance plate geometry
- Precision machined plates and pins to perfectly match chain
- Impeccable construction- not loose or sloppy in any way
- ConneX link can be easily installed and removed by hand, any number of times
- Solid wear and corrosion resistance
- Dimensions: 1/2" x 11/128"