Time ATAC XC 12 Titan Carbon Pedals
Time's Auto Tension Adjust Concept (ATAC for short) pedals feature a design based on the long-running Time road pedals system. This means both ease of entry/exit and pure bio-mechanics are integrated into the design. This ATAC XC 12 Titan Carbon fully represents this generation of the ATAC system, and has a revised pedal body shape for better foot support with a more durable carbon body for lightweight durability.
The XC 12 Titan Carbon is the premium edition of the ATAC pedal range. What you get is a pedal system that features both titanium axles and a carbon pedals body with a feathery weigh-in of 241 grams for the pair, with a super stiff body. In other words, perfect for XC race and fast trail riding.
All Time ATAC pedals are known for their super easy clip in (even in the muddiest conditions) thanks to Time's proven dual-arch retention system. A favorite feature of the ATAC pedals is the release, which is perhaps the best in the pedal business. The release process is intuitive and offers a second nature-like feel so you can easily get your foot out in any situation. Release angle can also be optimized to 13° or 17° by swapping the left/right position of the cleats. Both set-ups deliver +/-5° of angular float. The essential ATAC spring system has basically stayed the same since day one. The axle, body and bearing features have all evolved but if you feel in love with Time ATAC in the year 2000, you will still love it today.
- Premium MTB XC race and trail pedal system
- Molded carbon fiber body rides on titanium axle, stainless steel bearings
- Wide carbon platform supports MTB shoes
- Best release in the business
- Superb mud shedding capabilities
- +/- 5 degrees of angular float
- Release angle can be set to 13° or 17° in cleat installation
- 3-position spring tension system
- 2-bolt style ATAC brass cleats, mounting hardware included
- Color: Black/Red
- Weight: 241 grams
- Made in France