Nitto B2522 Jitensha Handlebar
Nitto's B2522 Jitensha bar is a beautiful flat bar, which features a couple of simple bends to produce a wonderfully popular product. With ranging tastes from classic town bike to hard core fixie, the Jitensha transcends categorization. Nothing offers the pure control of a flat bar, and the Jitensha ups the ante by adding bends to add function and unique style. The bends effectively add anatomic hand positions and help place brake levers and grips neatly on the bar. The sheer look of the bar adds an appeal that will transform your trusty steed's appearance.
The Jitensha bar is constructed of light and strong 2014 heat-treated alloy. The bar's aluminum composition is anodized and polished before the bending process. This leaves the bar with a finish that has perfect luster and no imperfections or odd light refraction around bend areas. The center bulge measures 31.8mm for contemporary stem clamp diameters, while the grip area is 22.2mm to accept MTB style brake levers and grips. Located front and center of the bar clamping area, resides an etched crest logo which Nitto used many years ago. A perfect touch for what many consider the perfect bar.
- Ultra-smooth and polished anodized aluminum
- Light and strong 2014 heat-treated alloy construction
- Performance bar with classic town appeal
- Pairs perfectly with the Nitto NP (Pearl) stem
- 580mm width (center to center)
- 31.8 clamp diameter with etched retro-Nitto badge
- 22.2mm grip area (fits MTB style brake levers and grips)
- 25mm reach
- 45° sweep
- Weight: 248 grams
- Made in Japan