Nitto B252AA Flat Handlebar
The Nitto B252AA Flat bar is a simple design intended for those riders who prefer a flat bar on their one inch threaded bike. The B252AA is constructed of light and strong 6000 series alloy and features a 5° sweep. The 22.2mm grip area accepts MTB style brake levers and grips. As you can expect from any Nitto alloy bars, they are anodized and polished to a brilliant luster before receiving the bends. This leaves the bar with a finish that has a perfect finish with no imperfections or disruptions around bend areas. The center clamp diameter is 25.4mm and features a knurled area for grip.
This standard flat bar has no rise and a slight 5° bend for added comfort and control. It matches up perfectly with any 25.4 diameter stem, but really shines when paired with a Nitto NP (Pearl) stem. The finish of this combination matches up perfectly and adds a level of quality not common in today's world.
- Ultra-smooth and polished anodized aluminum
- Strong 6000 series alloy construction
- Flat bar meets 25.4mm quill stem
- Pairs perfectly with the Nitto NP (Pearl) stem
- 25.4mm diameter with knurled clamp area
- 560mm width
- 0mm rise
- 22.2mm grip diameter (fits MTB brake levers/grips)
- 268 grams
- Made in Japan