Nitto B260AA Riser Handlebar
The Nitto B260AA Rider bar quickly gained popularity in the urban fixed gear market by virtue of the narrow 480mm width combined with a healthy 60mm rise. This combo adds the right amount of performance and counter-culture appeal for this discriminating sect of riders.
The B260AA is constructed of light and strong 6000 series alloy and features a 5° sweep. The 22.2mm grip area accepts MTB style brake levers and grips. As you can expect from any Nitto alloy bars, they are anodized and polished before the bending process. The net result leaves the bar with a finish that has perfect luster and consistent finish around the bend areas. The center clamp diameter is 25.4mm and features a knurled area for grip.
- Ultra-smooth and polished anodized aluminum
- Light and strong 6000 series alloy construction
- Urban rise bar meets 25.4mm quill stem
- Pairs perfectly with the Nitto NP (Pearl) stem
- 25.4mm diameter with knurled shim
- 480mm width
- 60mm rise
- 22.2mm grip diameter (fits MTB brake levers/grips)
- 210 grams
- Made in Japan