Sugino BB-SG75 Bottom Bracket
Sugino's high quality, super smooth, square taper bottom brackets have long been respected and highly desirable for their longevity, precision faces and excellent bearings. The fully serviceable design is easy to access and work on, even for home mechanics. The BB-SG75 Bottom Bracket was designed for use with the SG-75 series crank arms. The square taper is specific to this model, with its own SG75 4-taper standard that is different from the more common JIS version. DO NOT confuse these, as you will be compromising your safety and equipment integrity.
It is easy to feel, see and appreciate the excellent construction. The chrome steel bearings are a standard size, and the steel carriers are durable to long term use. The 109mm track standard length axle is nickel chromoly steel (Ni-Cr-Mo), which can be precisely machined and resists corrosion and wear. The steel cups are threaded for 1.37x24T (BSC-English) for 68mm bottom bracket shells. A plastic dust and moisture seal is inserted between the bearing cups at installation for added protection. The BB-SG75 was designed to, and approved for NJS standards, the same as the SG75 Crank Arms. Keep your SG75 equipped track bike or beloved fixie spinning freely with this impressive matching bottom bracket from Sugino.
- Square taper bottom bracket specifically for Sugino SG75 Crank Arms (track)
- Spindle design features SG75 4-taper standard (not compatible with JIS products)
- Ni-Cr-Mo steel axle is precision machined, durable to use and corrosion
- Steel cups cover steel bearing and carriers, highly serviceable and replaceable
- Tools required: Two-pin spanner for adjustable cup, 36mm fixed cup wrench, lockring wrench (24mm or single hook type acceptable)
- Manufactured to, and approved for NJS specifications
- Includes pair of Crank Arm Bolts
- Length: 109mm
- Threading: 1.37x24T (BSC-English) for 68mm BB shells
- Taper: SG75 4-taper standard
- Color: Silver