Wheels Manufacturing BBRight Thread Together Bottom Bracket
Looking for a great bottom bracket for your BBright equipped frameset that also effectively eliminates creaking while saving you money? Wheels Manufacturing will satisfy all of your requirements. The Threadfit system for the BBright 79mm wide asymmetric 46mm ID PressFit shells basically eliminates the creaking issues PressFit bottom brackets frequently have. Finely machined, and featuring two bearing carrier sleeves, the sleeves act as cups and thread together internally. A 16 notch, 48.5mm diameter tools is required. The Enduro ABEC-3 steel bearings are cost effective, durable, and reliable. The bearings are steel, sealed, and damn reliable. Over time, incredibly cost effective, smooth running and easily (though rarely ever) replaced. Spacers are included for the option selected. Available here as a SRAM GXP 24/22mm stepped spindle fit and commonly used on Cervelo bikes, this is the best option for GXP standard cranksets for use with BBright.
Wheels Manufacturing specializes in high quality aluminum bike components, made here in Colorado. The company is innovative, smart, and committed to great cycling experiences. With precision made, extremely reliable designs such as this BBRight Thread Together Bottom Bracket with ABEC-3 bearings, the company demonstrates why it is a leader in aftermarket upgrades and replacements for discriminating cyclists.
- Best cost-effective option for BBright PF46 shells- internal thread together system
- No more creaking, smooth operation, fast bearing replacement
- Machined cups thread together for stability, increased bearing life, and simple installation and maintenance
- Bearings: Enduro ABEC-3 steel
- BB/Frame Interface: BBRight™ Press Fit
- BB Shell Width: 79mm
- BB Shell ID: 46mm
- Over Bearing Width: 91.5mm in 79mm wide shell
- Tool Pattern: 48.5mm x 16 notch
- All needed spacers of various thickness, wavy washer, dust seals included
- Option: 24/22mm stepped SRAM GXP
- Color: Anodized Black
- Weight: 164g