The advantages of a cycling bandana are in part driven by the fun aesthetic of the rear tie back that reckons back to the glory of 80's and 90's pro cycling. However, the practical reasons are more pertinent with the Castelli Bandana. Made with Prosecco Strada fabric, this bandana constantly works to keep you as cool and dry as possible when the sun is bright (and the power meter lingers at 350w. You also get excellent head coverage and a customizable fit from the tie back design.
Strada fabric is lightweight, with a soft hand and excellent base wicking capabilities. Castelli's Prosecco treatment makes the fabric hydrophilic, so it won't absorb water, immediately shedding perspiration through the perforated lightweight material. The Prosecco Strada combination has delivered tremendous performance for Castelli in many jerseys and accessories, and is ideal for the stylish Bandana. With colorful sublimated graphics and those swinging rear ties, you can pretend to be riding a 1" steerer with a quill stem all over again.
- Bandana style skull cover with adjustable tie back design, versatile temp range
- Excellent wicking properties for the hottest weather and deepest efforts
- Features Prosecco Strada fabric which is light, perforated- treated to be hydrophilic
- Sublimation printing for long-lasting, vibrant color
- Fits perfectly under any helmet
- Suggested temperature range: 66-95°F
- Size: One size-adjustable
- Color: White
- Weight: 29 grams