LOOK Blade Pedals
The proven Look Blade pedal combines lightweight and durability into a simple and reliable design which results in a wildly popular product. The name of the pedals is derived from the blade located at the center of the pedal. This replaces the traditional entry spring, resulting in a serious weight reduction and improved durability. This blade acts as the pedals body's spine. It firm composition offers both support and structure, but its lateral flex permits east entry and exit. This is a simple and serviceable design.
The Look Blade features a large and supportive platform as well as a wider cleat target and contact area for improved performance. A wear-resistant, stainless steel plate provides durability at the cleat interface area. The Blade Carbon pedals include a pair of 4.5-degree float Keo Grip cleats. These feature soft rubber pads to help prevent slipping on slick surfaces. They also provide a tighter fitment between the cleat/pedal interface.
- Durable and reliable design
- Value per performance at its best
- Includes grey 4.5° Keo cleats
- Stainless steel plate molded into pedal body for wear resistance
- Compatible with the Look memory cleat feature on some shoes
- Cleat covers included
- Choose from 8Mm and 12Nm blades
- 124 grams per pedal / 248 grams pair
- Made in France