Club Ride Bolt Jersey
The social cyclists of Club Ride seek to add some fashion and comfort to cycling wear, and the Bolt Jersey offers a truly distinctive plaid and solid combination as part of their line of Western-themed shirts made of RideDryWear™. The lightweight, stretch-woven fabric wicks fast, and dries even faster, with a soft feel yet can be sewn for comfortable structure. The combination makes it perfect to move from the bike to the cafe table or light dinner on the way home. Club Ride adds mesh panels at the underarms and sides for additional cooling on the hottest days, and the fabric is rated UPF 50+ to protect you from UV rays.
The comfort fabric is matched with a casual comfort fit and a full snap front closure. Two snap button chest pockets are handy for small stuff, while a right rear vertical zip security pocket is best for a phone or wallet. It does feature a media port for a headphone cable. The longer tail design gives you some coverage on the back side. We were drawn to the combination design, which features a swath of plaid over the right shoulder- front and back, and around the neck, but gives you a full solid color otherwise. The look is pretty sharp and unlike anything else on the market, yet is casually attractive, not an oddity. RideLight accents offer visibility at dusk when you straddle the bike for the slow ride home, or to the next destination.
- RideDryWear fabric is lightweight and quick-drying
- Lightweight, stretch woven, yarn-dyed plaid with distinctive solid/plaid design
- Right rear-zippered storage pocket with media port
- Underarm & side panel mesh venting
- RideLight reflective accents
- Comfort fit is generous, but not too loose
- Button snap front, with two chest snap pockets
- UPF 50+ protection
- Sizes: Medium, Large, XL
- Colors: Sapphire Plaid, Raven Plaid