Thomson Bolt Nut Washer
Thomson makes great products, right here in the US, and not only is the performance excellence, but the durability is fantastic. The Georgia-based company supplies small parts that allow you to keep your Thomson components fully functional, even 10+ years down the line. The Elite aluminum seatpost is a great example. Thomson offers this replacement Bolt Nut Washer assembly for the Elite and Masterpiece seatpost saddle clamps. These are sold as individual assemblies, so you get one Seatpost Replacement Bolt, Washer and Barrel Nut. If you need two assemblies, order a quantity of two.
- Genuine Thomson Bolt Nut Washer assembly for Elite/Masterpiece seatposts
- Steel bolt, washer, barrel nut
- Sold as an individual assembly, order two if you need two bolt assemblies
- Thomson has supplied this in both brass and silver finish- we have no control over what is available or shipped. The functional steel grade of the bolt is the same.
- This assembly is NOT for Thomson dropper post or seat collars
AnonymousPosted on 11/27/2012
I don't think these bolts are "brass". Thomson's website describes their bolts as being grade 12.9 steel. I believe the gold coloration comes from cadmium plating, a common anti-corrosion plating for steel hardware.