Campagnolo Brake Cableset
The current Campagnolo Brake Cableset for mechanically-actuated caliper brakes has not changed that much over the years. The success of Campy's rim brakes is as attributed as much to the housing as it is the Ergopower brake lever design and caliper construction. Flexible, but inherently compression-less, the housing delivers sure braking feel and power, consistently. It allows you to fully engage with the components as you learn the levers, calipers, and pad feel.
With the CG-BR201 Campagnolo Brake Cableset you receive front and rear wound steel road brake cables, along with a length of brake cable casing (housing) to be cut to requirements. Ferrules and end caps are included. Compatible with virtually all Campagnolo cable-actuated braking systems.
- Genuine brake cableset for Campagnolo mechanical braking systems
- Compression-less housing for consistently supreme control and power
- Includes wound steel road brake cables for front and rear
- A length housing is supplied to be cut to necessary lengths
- Ferrules and end caps for all standard needs
- Color: Black
- Campagnolo # CG-BR201