Park Tool CCP-44 Crank Puller for Splined
The CCP-44 Crank Puller is specifically designed to remove crank arms from splined Shimano® Octalink and ISIS Drive® bottom bracket spindles that do not use a one key release system. It uses a long, comfortable handle. The 22 x 1 mm fine thread provides leverage needed to remove tight crank arms. The CCP-44 replaced the CCP-4 and features a stronger rotating tip system to ensure smooth operation and long life under daily use.
- The best dedicated handtool for removing crankarms from ISIS and Octalink bottom bracket systems
- Stronger rotating tip system that prevents binding while applying force
- A must for any cyclist or mechanic with ISIS or Octalink crank/BB systems
- 22 x 1 mm fine thread provides leverage and positive engagement needed to remove tight crank arms
- Vinyl coated handle eases stress on the hands