Park Tool CRS-15.2 Crown Race Setting System- Oversized
Setting the crown race on your oversized or tapered fork requires the proper tool. The Park CRS-15.2 Crown Race Setting System is the right tool for the job, with race setting tools for both 1¼" and 1.5" crown races. In addition, Park includes an extension and spacer coupling so you can manage the longer steerer tubes, up to 425mm.
The steel cylinder and extension piece feature a hardened steel hammer interface, and have a nickel finish that resists corrosion and has a light texture for safer handling. The crown race fitments and extension coupling are precisely machined from aluminum which provides the accuracy and power to drive alloy or steel races on, but won't damage them either. While considered by many to be a shop-only tool, the CRS-15.2 is great for home mechanics who build and service their own bikes and forks that feature oversized and tapered steerer tubes. When you have to install a crown race, there is no better way to safely install these precision components. Maintaining the perfect integrity of the crown race is required for proper bearing alignment and use.
- Shop quality crown race setting system for oversized/tapered steerer tubes
- Oversized steel cylinder with steel hammering surface on top end
- Aluminum race setting tool ends for 1¼" and 1.5" interfaces
- Includes extension cylinder & aluminum coupling for up to 425mm steerers
- Precision machined aluminum tool faces prevent damage to crown race
- Perfect for shop or home mechanics- the right tool for the job