Muc-Off Carbon Gripper
The team at Muc-Off HQ have been racking their brains to come up with a solution for carbon fiber bike parts slipping. Whether it's your Carbon seatpost having a mind of its own or your Carbon stem is struggling to grip your handle bars, Muc-Off&s#39; mad scientists have come up with the answer.Hence, the all-new, highly advanced Carbon Gripper.
Put simply, the Muc-Off team have created a highly efficient carbon fiber assembly compound that is essential for preventing over-tightening and creating a secure ‘mating friction’ between carbon surfaces or indeed carbon to metal parts. Designed for mechanics and riders building their own bike, the Muc-Off Carbon Gripper creates friction between clamping areas and lowers clamping torque thus decreasing the chance of fatigue, internal fractures or shortening component life. While not the first of it's kind, it works well, cleans up better than other such assembly compounds, and is the choice of Team Sky.
- Muc-Off's take on high quality carbon fiber assembly compound
- Paste creates non-slip carbon surface to carbon surface formula
- Optimized for safety and highly effective friction with minimal effect on part finish
- Also works for carbon to metal applications
- Effective enough to reduce clamp torque spec
- Size: 75 gram tube