Mavic Comete Sock
The Mavic Comete socks are constructed from soft Meryl Skinlife fibers which gives the sock a soft hand, offers silver ion technology to fight bacterial growth, refuses to absorb water, and breathes as well as any sock can. The cleanly assemble toe zone has been reinforced for durability, and a thin terry layer has been added under the metatarsals in increase comfort via some additional airflow, to help keep the area cool. Open mesh over the top of the foot allows for maximum heat release and air entry.
Constructed to maintain fit and stay up, the cuff isn't really a compression product, but the fabric has been laid out vertically, with elasticity following those lines. A very small foldover at the top adds a little more control. Overall the right and left specific design is pleasant to wear, and very thin. You won't get blisters from excess moisture because the sock won't hold it, and most of today's finer shoes will remove any build up between the sock and shoe. If you like tall, thin summer socks, the Cosmic High Sock from Mavic will have a place of honor in your drawer and on your feet.
- Tall, thin, lightweight cycling sock that is great in hot weather
- Made with Meryl Skinlife fibers, which are impregnated with silver ions
- Highly breathable, antimicrobial, with a conforming, supportive fit
- Reinforced toe box for durability, with flatlock seam stitching
- Terry knit fabric under metatarsal zone keeps are cool and dry
- Anatomic Right/left specific fit
- Integrated construction to fit precisely with Mavic shoes
- Cuff height: 18cm (7")
- Sizes: Medium, Large, XL