Ritchey Comp 2-Bolt Alloy Seatpost
The cost effective Comp 2-Bolt Alloy Seatpost from Ritchey is a best seller, but only because of the sweet price, but also the excellent reliability and function. The Comp 2-Bolt comes as a standard 25mm offset model. The 3D forged 6061 aluminum alloy post features a 1-piece design that is both light and strong, with a curved head zone that holds the 2-bolt, 2-piece rail clamp.
Alloy posts, especially in larger diameters aren't known for compliance, but Ritchey has worked the post design and material to offer some flex under load and impact. It won't compromise pedaling efficiency or quite ride like one of their carbon posts, but any compliance is welcome after years of truly rigid aluminum posts. Now available in 27.2mm and 31.6mm diameters with 400mm length, the Comp 2-Bolt Alloy Seatpost is perfect for mountain, road and cross use. When you want value, quality, versatility and complete reliability, Ritchey's Comp line delivers.
- Two-bolt post is reliable and easy to use, lighter, more compliant and versatile
- 3D forged 6061 aluminum alloy, one piece post construction with head assembly
- 25mm offset clamp standard
- 2-bolt (left/right) head design, tighten incrementally to torque, alternating side to side
- Length: 400mm
- Diameter options: 27.2mm, 31.6mm
- Color: BB Black (MY2020)
- Weight: 250 grams (27.2/400)