Arundel Cork Ribbon Handlebar Tape
The Arundel semi-padded cork with tapered edges is easy to wrap and makes for a dry grip even when your hands are wet or sweaty. The tape is a rubber material infused with bits of cork, which as traditionalists know, is a great combination for damping vibration while still allowing the cyclist excellent road feel and cockpit control. Arundel Cork is durable and easy to clean, while the adhesive backing tape keeps it in place after many miles. Full bar kit includes two long cork sections, two smaller strips for lever clamp coverage and a pair of bar end plugs. This is just what you'd expect from a set of cork tape, and Arundel delivers a comfortable, durable product at a great price.
- Traditional style cork tape- rubber infused with cork
- Moisture absorbent, but dries quickly for excellent feel and control
- Easy to wrap with just a bit of consistent stretch and standard overlap technique
- End caps, lever clamp strips and finishing tape included
- Colors: Black, White
- Weight: Averages between 55-60 grams per full set