K-Edge CycloCross Chain Guide
The new CX Single Ring Chain Guide is designed to prevent your chain from dropping off single-ring setups and built strong enough to endure the often brutal conditions of cyclocross. Light enough to make you forget about it, but fully functional for the added chain security you often need. In other words, a trademark K-Edge product.
Specifically designed to be used in combination with SRAM CX1 and other single-ring setups, the lightweight aluminum cage limits lateral movement of the chain, the leading cause of chain derailment. As you'd expect, the unit is CNC machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum, and delivers exceptional rigidity, strength and durability. The design is built for a frame braze-on ta, but can be used with front derailleur clamps if your frame doesn't have a tab. It mates perfectly with a K-Edge front derailleur clamp. The hardware is stainless steel, and holds the assembly together without fear of corrosion.
The system is fully adjustable for height, center-line, and angle. It works with 10 and 11-spd drivetrains with rings sized from 34 to 44 teeth. At just 61 grams you get a highly effective chain guide that may well save the most important race of your season.
- Full-cage guide design for chain retention under the most abusive cross situations
- Designed to be used with SRAM CX1 and other single-ring setups
- Fully adjustable for height, center-line, and angle
- Braze-on mount (braze-on adapter clamp compatible)
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 aAluminum (no plastic parts)
- Stainless Steel hardware
- Optimized for 10 and 11-spd drivetrains with 34-44T chainrings
- Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects; damages due to abuse or crashing excluded
- Color: Black
- Weight: 60.8 grams (excluding braze-on adapter clamp)