Shimano Di2 Internal Battery E-Tube
As Shimano's Di2 system and the E-Tube standard have taken hold, the options for battery placement and charging have improved. The BT-DN110 Di2 Internal Battery has the same longevity as the external battery pack (650-1200mi depending on use/conditions), yet is stored away inside Di2 compatible seatposts for an even cleaner look. With E-Tube technology and wiring, through the SM-EW90 Junction Box, you don't have remove or access the battery directly for charging. Using an your charging time is about 1.5 hours, meaning between the ease and speed of charging, and the incredible capacity of the battery, you should never find yourself without power.
The waterprooof DN110 is powered by a Lithium Ion cell at 500mAh, 3.7w delivering 7.4 volts. The unit comes with the 2-piece plastic mounting hardware, washers and lockring to complete the installation into your Di2 compatible seatpost. Made in Japan, and delivered with a 2 year warranty, this internal Di2 battery is ready to power the best shifting system the cycling world has experienced.
- Di2 battery designed for Di2 compatible seatpost installation with E-Tube system
- Waterproof BT-DN110 Di2 Internal Battery for E-Tube Di2 systems
- Requires SM-EW90 Junction Box for charging with SM-BCR2 Battery Charger
- 1.5 hour recharge time, run time varies with use/conditions
- Lithium Ion cell at 500mAh, 3.7w delivering 7.4 volts.
- No need to remove your seatpost to charge battery
- Comes with 2-piece plastic mount, washers, and lockring