Pearl Izumi Elite Gel Full Finger Glove
Not everyone prefers a short finger glove for most daily conditions. The full finger summer weight glove is still a desired option. If you ride a lot and prefer full finger gloves with gel padding and effective ventilation, nothing beats the Elite Gel Glove. Pearl has updated the Elite Gel several times over the years and this iteration has been exceptionally popular. The primary reason cyclists love the Elite Gel is the 1:1 Gel padding arrangement, which essentially means the gel padding is placed precisely under the complex bone structures of your hand to relieve pressure on the median and ulnar nerves for the ultimate in riding comfort. Touch screen users have no fear, as the index finger and thumb of each hand are conductive.
The palm also features reduced and relocated seams that serve to eliminate hot spots and chafing. The synthetic leather palm is soft and durable, with good grip qualities in wet or dry conditions that only improves with wear. The backing breaks out into two materials, a fast breathing mesh and lightweight stretch panel that ensures a proper fit. The details include a soft wiping zone, easy removal tabs under the middle and ring fingers, and an anterior wrist hook and loop closure that prevents chafing. Reflective highlights offer visibility in low light situations. With the Elite Gel Gloves, Pearl has you covered.
- Durable every day full finger cycling glove with strategic gel padding
- Sleek, well designed, under wrist Velcro closure
- Synthetic leather palm is pliant, durable, and offers wet/dry grip
- Soft, low profile thumb wiping surface on thumb
- Direct-Vent mesh construction for superior ventilation
- Anatomic palm patterning for optimal comfort
- U-bridge design to alleviate numbness and nerve pressure
- Conductive synthetic leather on index finger/thumb works with touch screen devices
- Back of hand: 100% Polyester; Palm: 60% Nylon, 40% Polyurethane
- Color: Black
- Sizes: Medium, Large, XL, XXL