Pinarello Most Ultragrip Bar Tape
Lightweight handlebar tape that offers great grip and durability in wet or dry conditions is coveted by all riders, but pro cyclists demand it. Most also prefer a relatively thin tape for most racing, the Spring Classics aside, and this Pinarello Most Ultragrip Bar Tape is a mere 2mm, in other words, perfect.
The Ultragrip Bar tape is made from two foam materials. The baselayer is the comfortable, vibration damping EVA variety, while the outer layer is a PU (polyurethane) type. The PU layer delivers durability and manages moisture with aplomb. Pinarello applies a special surface treatment to the outside which enhances wet and dry grip, and improves overall wear resistance. Embossed with the Most logo, this tape has a nice contrasting visual appeal, wraps easily, and finishes off any bike with style and ideal functionality with little bulk.
- Lightweight bar tape with exceptional grip and durability
- 2mm thickness allows for tight, clean wrap with little bulk
- Perfect for cyclists who prefer road feel without discomfort
- Two layer system consisting of EVA and PU foam materials
- Super absorbent, perfect for wet or dry conditions
- Special coating of outer PU layer improves grip and durability
- Very good vibration mitigation despite low bulk
- Embossed with Most logo
- Includes: Tape lengths for each side, end caps, finishing tape
- Color: Team Sky Blue