K-Edge Number Holder
K-Edge makes mounts that everyone wants due to their quality design and construction. While a true rear mount number holder may only appeal to pure racers and race teams, K-Edge makes the mount they offer to pro teams available to all cyclists. Made from stainless steel for strength and resilience, the K-Edge Number Holder mounts on the rear brake bolt, and sits between the brake and the brake bridge of the frame. It may replace a washer or be used in conjunction with one.
The offset design sit above the brake, and the mount includes the hardware to mount a rigid or semi-rigid race number so it can be clearly seen from either side by motos, fans, and team cars or spotters. As we mentioned, not everyone needs one, but if you do, the K-Edge Number Holder is the best executed option we have seen.
- Brake bolt mounted race number holder
- For mounting between rear road brake body and brake bridge
- Stainless Steel bracket and hardware is strong and corrosion resistance
- Race proven in the Tour de France and by numerous pro cycling teams
- Warning: Do not mount bike on roof rack of car with number plate affixed to bike. Highway speeds, especially with bike on backwards, can damage number holder and number plate
- Finish: Stainless Steel-polished w/K-Edge logo
- Weight: 23 grams