SRAM PG-1170 11 Speed Cassette
The SRAM PowerGlide 1170 Cassette is designed to shift quickly and run quietly so you can concentrate on the road. It features a semi-spidered design and heat-treated steel cogs. Compatibility is intended for Force 22 of Force 1 but most combos work well as a budget choice for Red (22).
The 11-36 option is only compatible with the Force 1 medium cage rear derailleur featuring X-HORIZON™ "straight parallelogram" shifting. The 11-36 offers 13% lower gearing with its 36t cog against the 32t cog on the 11-32 version for greater low range.
- 231 grams (11-25) grams
- Heat Treated Steel Cog Cluster
- Includes laser etched aluminum lockring
- 11-25: 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,19,21,23,25
- 11-26: 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,19,21,23,26
- 11-28: 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,19,22,25,28
- 11-32: 11,12,13,14,15,17,19,22,25,28,32
- 11-36 cassette requires Force 1 medium cage RD featuring X-HORIZON™ design
- 11-36: 11,12,13,15,17,19,22,25,28,32,36
SRAM 11 speed components were designed to be paired with matching SRAM 11 speed components to ensure proper function. 11-speed SRAM and Shimano road cassettes require an 11-speed HG spline compatible rear wheel. Please call with compatibility questions 800-627-6664.