Pearl Izumi PRO Barrier Lite Shoe Cover
Lightweight, water resistant wind booties should keep you as dry and protected as is feasible when you set off for a training ride or race in the rain, while preventing cold air from infiltrating, maintaining reasonable warmth without insulation. Fabric technology and testing have brought us lighter, better performing accessories, with an emphasis on aerodynamics as well. The Pearl Izumi PRO Barrier Lite Shoe Cover are a strong ambassador for this commitment to product excellence.
The PRO Barrier is the thinnest, lightest and most aerodynamic shoe cover Pearl has ever created, making it perfect for racing or riding in cool, windy conditions. It's made with a breathable P.R.O. Barrier Lite fabric that stretches to optimize your aero advantage while keeping your feet dry and comfortable. It also features a zippered rear closure to enhance overall aerodynamics and provide the best access and exit to and from the cover- always most welcome when you get off the bike after a long ride in tough conditions.
- Pearl Izumi's thinnest, lightest and most aerodynamic shoe cover
- P.R.O. Barrier Lite fabric provides lightweight wind protection and water resistance
- Offer aero advantage while keeping your feet dry and comfortable
- Wind tunnel tested for aerodynamic efficiency
- Zippered heel closure for improved fit and improved aerodynamics
- Recommended for road shoes with external cleats
- Protection, with a breathable membrane for excess heat-moisture release
- Materials: Upper 50% nylon 40% polyurethane 10% elastane; Bottom 59% nylon 25% Kevlar® aramid 16% polyurethane
- Sizes: Medium, Large, XL, XXL
- Color: Black/Shadow
- Weight: 131 grams