Chris King Performance Hub Bearing Grease
The hub and bearing geniuses at Chris King rely on their practical machining experience to produce some of the most technical and performance oriented hub systems in the bike industry. It is no small surprise then that King has developed a proprietary grease for their ultra-precise ball hub bearings. This synthetic grease is lighter weight than you'd think- you need to shake the bottle before using (!). Even better, it is formulated for King's stainless steel AND ceramic bearings, which keeps things simple and efficient on the shop bench.
This is low viscosity grease that seems more like a lubricant, but is formulated to ensure Chris King bearings perform optimally, providing low drag and superior longevity. This is considered an all-weather product for everyday riding conditions. If you service your own Chris King hubs and bearings, follow all recommended service instructions, and use this proprietary Chris King Performance Hub Bearing Grease for best results in your hub investment.
- Fully synthetic, specially formulated, low viscosity grease for King hub bearings
- Optimized for both Chris King stainless steel and ceramic bearings
- All-weather lubricant in every-day riding conditions
- Follow all Chris King hub service instructions
- Shake bottle before using; little goes a long way
- Size: 1.2oz