Wheels Manufacturing Pressfit 86-92 Bottom Bracket
The engineers and machinists at Wheels Manufacturing offer up a sweet and affordable upgrade to the OEM PressFit 86-92 bottom bracket standard. Constructed from CNC machined and anodized alloy body with cups that are pressed with long-lasting Enduro 6806 Angular Contact bearings. ABEC 5 are used on the drive side, ABEC 3 on the non-drive side. Rubber seals are fitted into machined channels in the cups that do a great job at keeping the interior of the bottom bracket shell clean and protected.
If you have a PressFit 86-92 bottom bracket, this is a worthwhile upgrade to replace the standard plastic-cupped bottom bracket. The durability is unmatched and the improved design and construction helps eliminate many creaking issues commonly associated with press fit scenarios.
- Precise CNC machined alloy body and press fit bearing cups
- Anodized externals for durable finish and corrosion resistance
- Enduro 6806/ABEC 5 (drive),3 (non-drive) sealed bearings, Angular Contact
- Effective cup seals
- Perfect upgrade from OEM bottom bracket
- Options: SRAM GXP spindle 22/24, Shimano Hollowtech II spindle 24mm
- Colors: Red, Black
- Made in USA