Full Speed Ahead Pro Track Chainring 144mm
FSA has unleashed the fattest and stiffest chainring available for a track crankset. The 144mm bolt pattern of used by most track crankset spiders is longer than standard road versions, so having a stiffer ring structure is generally highly beneficial. Of course a track ring must be both ideally round and completely flat for smooth spin and optimal pedaling consistency. Otherwise the rider runs the risk of derailling the chain under heavy loads, or potentially breaking the chain. Neither scenario is at all desirable so overall quality matters.
The reputation of FSA' chainrings is that of excellent machining and high quality aluminum alloy. Sure enough the Track Pro rings are CNC machined from AL7075/T6. Logos' are laser etched, not stamped or painted. In other words, these rings are top quality. These non-profile 1/8" pitch chainrings can only be used with high quality 1/8" pitch chains. We highly recommend Izumi track chains to prevent uneven chainring wear, deliver smooth action and prevent accidental breakage.
- Black anodized, CNC machined AL7075/T6 track chainrings, laser etched graphics
- Precisely machined for roundness and tooth engagement
- Wider stock from bolt placement to teeth for greater inherent stiffness
- Excellent performance under the highest torque - power loads
- Designed strictly for single speed and track usage, no tooth shift profiling
- BCD: 144mm (most common track specific bolt circle diameter)
- Pitch: 1/2" x 1/8"
- Options: 48T, 49T, 50T