Cervelo R5 Dura-Ace Di2 9150 Bicycle SAMPLE
These SAMPLE bikes were assembled for photographs and display, before being packed and shipped to Excel Sports. We reassembled, inspected and tested each bike for full functionality. If you have any questions, please contact us: 800.627.6664 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 2019 Cervelo R5 Dura Ace Di2R 9150 Road Bike provides the rider with a perfectly cohesive road machine designed for optimum aerodynamics, performance and feel. Being the frameset of choice for Team Dimension Data and offering the crisp shifting experience of a Shimano Dura Ace R9150 Di2 Groupset, this bike offers pro-peloton levels of performance, perfectly suited to criterium racing, hill climbs and anything in-between.
Built around a redesigned and re-conceived 2nd generation R5 frameset, Cervelo painstakingly engineered each element of this frame to improve responsiveness and boost stiffness. Featuring a 21% stiffer headtube and a 13% stiffer bottom bracket, this latest model redoubles efforts to improve efficiency at its most critical points. The oversized asymmetric 79mm BBright bottom bracket, which Cervelo known for, is used here too, providing top-rated rigidity and a direct transmission of power out on the road. Squoval.Max tubing provides a strong integral structure, providing a connected and driven experience on the bike. The benefit shows in a 44-gram improvement over the previous model, these tubes are both lightweight and durable, whilst their aerodynamic profile enhances performance by reducing unwanted drag.
Shimano's highest grade components featuring a Di2 Dura Ace R9150 Groupset provides the slick, smooth, and reliable performance expected from a bike of this quality. Combining an 11-30T cassette with the Dura Ace 52/36T Crankset, the R5 is equally as efficient climbing as it is sprinting for the finish. A DT Swiss PRC 1450 Spline 35 Wheelset completes the bike perfectly. The weight is kept to a minimum, while the semi-deep profile balances aerodynamic efficiency and crosswind stability, for a confidence inspiring ride in even the most blustery of conditions. Additionally, the 25mm wide Continental GP 4000s II Tires reduce rolling resistance, whilst simultaneously increasing traction and well known durability for a fast-paced ride in varied weather conditions.
- New SAMPLE bicycle, under full warranty except for light finish issues, built for display and photography use; rebuilt and tested by Excel Sports bike techs
- Equipped with a full Dura Ace Di2 R9150 Groupset; rim brake model
- 21% stiffer at the head tube, 13% stiffer at the bottom bracket, and a 44-gram improvement over the previous model
- Designed to offer optimum aerodynamic efficiency with the Squoval.Max tube design
- D-back seattube with frame-specific Cervelo SP18 20mm setback carbon seatpost
- Clearance for tires up to 28mm wide
- Fully integrated internal routing for any type of wire/cable system
- Di2 system features eTube wiring, handlebar end junction access, seattube battery
- BBright Asymmetric 79mm BB system- BBright Connect 24x90 bottom bracket
- Dura-Ace Di2 9150/9100: Di2 Front and Rear Derailleur, Dual Control Levers, R9100 52-36 172.5mm Crankset, R9100 11-30 Cassette, CN901 Chain, R9100 rim Brakeset w/ carbon brake pads
- DT PRC 1450 Spline 35 Wheelset with Conti GP 4000s II 700x25 tires, tubes
- Cervelo: AB06 42cm Carbon bar (Di2), 100mm Carbon Stem (Di2), bar tape
- Astute Skyline Saddle (on Cervelo SP18 carbon seatpost)
- Note: Fork will come cut for maximum allowable steerer stack height
- Sample sizes: 54, 56 cm
- Color: Black/Graphite