ESI RCT Wrap
Mountain bikers are more than familiar with ESI's incredible silicone mountain bike grips, which are now widely imitated. Road and cyclocross riders can wrap their hands around the same technology in a road bar wrap version that offers unparalleled grip and control in wet or dry conditions and the same type of vibration damping trail riders frequently bow and give thanks for.
The RCT Wrap is perfect for Road, Cyclocross or Triathlon cyclists looking for extra shock absorption and comfort compared to a normal bar tape. ESI RCT Wrap has been designed to give a a smooth overlay, and customizable thickness- based on how much you stretch and overlap. Those who desire more comfort and a thicker grip just wrap with less stretch, and those who prefer a thin grip diameter wrap more tightly, with even, consistent stretch and overlap.
ESI has considerable experience with their favored material so the RCT Wrap is 100% silicone, which makes it UV resistant, non-porous and washable. There is no adhesive used, and RCT Wrap can be unwrapped and re-wrapped, as well as removed and flipped over for a fresh look and feel. This wonderfully durable and effective product also becomes more cost effective than any bar tape, at any price.
- 100% silicone road handlebar wrap from ESI
- Comfortable, super tacky, easy to install with custom fit, uses no adhesives
- Stretch offers custom density and overlap to personal prefernce
- Absorbs impact shock and vibration
- Perfect for road (race, gravel, endurance), adventure, cyclocross, triathlon
- Can be cleaned, re-wrapped, removed, flipped and re-wrapped
- Includes: 2 long silicone wraps, 2 short pieces, 2 silicone finish tapes, 2 end caps
- Weight: 176 grams Reversible Wrap