SRAM Red eTap HRD Group Flat Mount WiFli
Getting that sweet new disc bike together and want to upgrade your 22 speed SRAM drivetrain to eTap in the process? SRAM's wireless eTap has been completely unleashed, with many pre-packaged mini-groups that all you to move to the ease and simplicity of eTap in a single purchase. In this kit you get the Red eTap hydraulic road disc brake system for flat mount style disc interfaces and the expanded range of the WiFli rear derailleur. SRAM developed their low power and secure wireless connection via AIREA™ network for fast and clean installation.
With the Red eTap HRD Group Flat Mount WiFli, you will get left and right Red eTap Shifter/Brake levers with the hydraulic brake set-up, including front and rear pre-bled flat mount style calipers. The hydraulic system is pretty straightforward to bleed and service, though most users will opt for a top-level shop mechanic to shorten hydraulic housing. Along with the levers and calipers SRAM supplies two of their well engineered and lightweight 160mm Centerline two-piece six-bolt disc rotors and mounting bolts.
eTap is powered with coin cell batteries in the shifters, as well as compact rechargeable batteries on the front and rear derailleurs. The included Red eTap front derailleur is the braze-on type and delivers the best SRAM front shifting experience to date. The Red eTap WiFli rear derailleur is compatible with cassettes featuring 32T large cogs, so you get Exact Actuation shifting with great overall range and precision responses no matter what the combination. This mini-group does not include a cassette, but the Red eTap WiFli rear derailleur is designed to work with SRAM PowerGlide and PowerdomeX cassettes.
Of course you will need to charge the FD and RD batteries, and the eTap Battery Charger and Power Cord are in the box, as well as the set-up USB Stick and QuickStart Guide. If you are looking to upgrade your Red 22 drivetrain to eTap for use with flat mount hydraulic disc brakes, this packaged set-up will deliver impeccable wireless electronic shifting and hydraulic disc brake to your cross, gravel or road bike.
- Upgrade mini-group for Red eTap w/ flat mount hydraulic braking, WiFli
- Simple wireless shifting via AIREA system
- Quick and precise in any combination
- Red eTap Front Derailleur w/ Battery
- Red eTap WiFli Medium Cage Rear Derailleur w/ Battery
- Red eTap HRD Right Shifter with Flat Mount Caliper
- Red eTap HRD Left Shifter with Flat Mount Caliper
- Two 160mm Centerline two-piece six-bolt rotors with bolts
- eTap Battery Charger and Power Cord
- USB Stick and QuickStart Guide
- You must provide SRAM 22 crankset, 11s chain, PowerGlide or PowerdomeX cassette up to 32T large cog
- SRAM Part Number: 00.3018.164.009