Castelli Rosso Corsa Classic Glove
The classic cycling glove was one of the first items Castelli made as a company, so they have always treated it more like equipment instead of an accessory. This slip on, pull off glove has long been a best seller, but required a makeover without changing it's essence. Updated now with a Clarino synthetic palm, a microfiber wiping zone, and lighter overall weight, the Rosso Corsa Classic Glove is now more comfortable and durable with a cleaner aesthetic and overall finish.
The reticulated gel padding of the palm moves freely with your hand, delivering comfort where you need it when you change hand positions, as well as preventing moisture build-up. The palm surface has printed silicone for great overall grip, wet or dry, and Castelli added a centrally located pull tab between the middle and ring fingers to ease removal. Finally, much of the embroidery has been replaced, with lighter weight, smoother print on the central stretch mesh panel to the back of the hand. The Rosso Corsa Classic Glove retains it's inheritance, but moves forward yet again.
- Comfort oriented summer glove with classic design, contemporary materials, features
- Pull on design, with stretch fit and central pull tab for quick, easy removal
- Clarino™ perforated synthetic palm for great fit, smooth finish, more durability
- Reticulated gel padding for better bar-palm interaction, offers protection, comfort
- Soft microfiber wiping surface over thumb
- Silicone grip on palm for enhanced wet or dry grip
- Distinctive Scorpion logo on mesh back portion
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, XL, XXL
- Colors: Black, White/Black, Red/Black
- Weight: 46 grams (Medium)